Join Dr. Margie Gayle’s Webinar to Learn:
- The basics of Integrative Body Psychotherapy and how it can help with depression.
- The root behaviors that may be affecting your mental health.
- Daily practices that will allow you to connect with your mind and body & build up defenses against depression.
- A grounded, practical, effective, efficient approach to living life from a resilient and stable emotional core-self place.
- An interactive and safe place to discuss mental health.
Dr. Margie Gayle
I remember the day I realized that I’d found my calling. I was in the IBP training program for personal growth. I was sitting with another student and we were looking at her earliest experiences and how they continued to create her present-day reality. I felt the warmth and expansiveness of compassion. At that moment, I knew the gift of being an IBP therapist.
Being able to help people move past their stress and transform is one of the most rewarding endeavors I’ve ever undertaken. Besides training me to become a competent therapist, this journey has helped me to get unstuck from my old patterns, taught me about love and relationships, and upped my enthusiasm for my life.
Every time I’m able to help someone see the truth about who they really are, past their limiting sense of themselves, I fall in love with my work all over again.